Notice - Arena of Arsha Tournament Matchups and Schedule
This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
Thank you everyone for applying to the Second Arena of Arsha Tournament!
Here you will find the tournament schedule.
Please check the match times listed below to see when you will be fighting and your opponents.
■ Arena of Arsha Tournament Schedule
All Adventurers participating in the tournament and broadcast streamers should check out the schedule below!
In order to ensure the smooth operation of the tournament, please make sure to log into the game 30 minutes before the tournament and stand by.
◈ Preliminaries Schedule
- Server: Serendia - 2
※ If a team member is not logged in or the team has not been formed, that team will be disqualified.
※ Times may be changed due to circumstances.
※ Participants must follow the GMs’ instructions sent out via in-game notices.
※ Participants and Streamers should login beforehand to help the tournament stay on schedule.
■ 12/2/2018 (Sun)
◈ Preliminary Match Rules
- Matches: 3 v 3 Team Match (3 rounds, first to 2 wins)
※ The winners will go onto the Round of 16.
※ The preliminaries will have 2 teams in a match with the time limit stated above.
* The way that matches are run may change depending on circumstance.
* Characters killed during matches cannot be resurrected. They will automatically resurrect once the match is over.
◈ Wild Card Match Rules
- Matches: Team Survival Match (Single Round )
※ The winners of the match will go onto the Round of 16.
◈ Tournament Prizes
e.g.) The 2nd place team will receive the follow rewards:
> $200 (1x per member) + Awakening Weapon (Avatar) 30 Days
(1x per member) + Final Reward (1 per person) +
Participation Giveaway (1 per person)
※ Additional Information
* Total of 16 teams will move onto the finals through this preliminary.
* Applicants were removed during the selection process if they had a record within the past 6 months of receiving restrictions from the game.
* Participants were selected out of applicants that satisfied the conditions to participate.
* Matches will be held in the [Arena of Arsha] on the server Serendia - 2.
- Please wait in a Safe Zone.
- Mounts will not be moved to the tournament location.
- Mounts can die in a Danger Zone and cannot be recovered for you.
* Match times may be changed or delayed depending on circumstances.
* It may be difficult for us to answer inquiries not related to the tournament during this time and we ask for your understanding.
- Please follow the GMs’ instructions to keep the tournament running smoothly.
◈ Tournament Details
1. All team members must be in their teams before the start of the match.
- Teams cannot participate if a team member is not logged in or the team is not already formed.
2. The team cannot participate if the team members participating in the tournament are different from the application.
3. Participants cannot re-enter the match after leaving the arena during a match.
- However, if the remaining team members wins the match, the participant can enter the next match.
4. Participants can be disqualified for interfering other users from playing the game during the tournament or match.
- The entire team is disqualified if one of its member is disqualified for the aforementioned reason.
- Participants that are disqualified cannot receive tournament giveaway and prizes.
5. All buffs will be removed when entering the Arena of Arsha and will not be recovered afterwards.
- However, buffs from skills can be used.
6. Only Arena of Arsha-specific recovery potions may be used. They may be purchased at the NPC located within the arena.
- The NPC is located at the 12 o’ clock and 6 o’ clock locations of the arena. Please have a small amount of silver prepared so you may buy the recovery potions for the tournament (1 silver per potion).
7. If the winning team has not been decided by the end of the match, the remaining team member’s HP (%) will be calculated in order to determine the winning team.
- However, if either team intentionally tries to get a tie or do not actively participate in the match, teams will be disqualified.
8. Abnormal participation in the event may result in restrictions from the game and other penalties according to the Operational Policy.
9. The GM will post tournament rules and disclaimers 30 minutes before the start of the match. Participants should log in 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament and take note.
※ Please Note
- The basic Participation Prize will be sent after the following scheduled maintenance after the tournament is over.
- You will not receive any prizes if you escape the arena during tournament, or fail to participate.
- You cannot participate in the tournament more than once. If an Adventurer does participate more than once, rewards will not be sent.
- If you do not log in to the game according to the tournament schedule, you will not be able to participate.
- Winner announcements and reward schedule will be posted on the website separately.
- The tournament schedule may be adjusted depending on circumstance.
- The event rewards may be changed depending on circumstance.
- The event rewards may not be transferred or traded. It may not be replaced with a different prize of equal value. Failure to accept the reward will be deemed as having forfeited the rights to receive the prize.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to extend, alter, and/or delete the event. If any part of the event is changed, it will be posted on the event page and not announced separately.
- Please contact the Customer Support center for any other questions or concerns.
- Details not listed on this page follows the [Arena of Arsha Tournament Rules] and [Black Desert Event Rules].
Thank you to all the Adventurers who applied to participate in the 2nd Arena of Arsha Tournament.
We appreciate your support and look forward to your participation!
|There isn't a next post to view.|