Shadow Arena D-DAY
Today, Shadow Arena Pre-season came to an end.
Thank you for all your support during this pre-season!
Now, we would like to announce a special event before the start of the first official season.
Get ready for the official launch of Shadow Arena: Battle Royale!
Try to complete the D-Day missions counting down to the launch and win rewards!
「 Complete D-DAY missions and win rewards!」
📢 How to Participate
① Official launch of Shadow Arena: Battle Royale will be on February 27, 2019.
② A different D-Day mission will be available on each day until the launch.
③ Win rewards by completing D-DAY missions.
※ You must complete these missions in Shadow Arena: Battle Royale to participate in this event.
📢 Event Rewards
※ All event rewards will be sent after maintenance on March 6, 2019.
💡 Event Notice
- Each mission must be completed before 23:59 of that day. Please note, if you’re in Shadow Arena match that goes beyond midnight, it will not be recorded for the day the match started on.
- Each mission must be completed on the day it is assigned.
- Pearl Abyss is not liable if you could not participate in the event due to personal network instability and will not provide any form of compensation.
- A family can receive up to 14 rewards for completing each mission. Rewards for completing 10 missions or more can only be received once per family.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates.
- Each event item may have different binding settings, and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Customer Support].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].
|There isn't a next post to view.|