In order to make the Arena of Solare's "early access" more readily available to more Adventurers, we've made the decision to present it through a "pre-season" on the live servers.
Although the update will not be arriving next week, we are aiming to release it as soon as possible, so we hope you'll look forward to it.
We understand just how eagerly anticipated the Arena of Solare is, so we will do our best to meet your expectations.
Arena of Solare Early Access
■ Arena of Solare Participation Period: May 20, 2022 (Fri) 08:00 - May 22, 2022 (Sun) 06:00
- Adventurers who play the Arena of Solare in the Black Desert Global Lab and fulfill the two requirements below can earn the event rewards!
1. Play at least 3 matches in the Arena of Solare
2. Share Feedback via the [Arena of Solare Feedback Form]
* Please make sure to accurately enter your live server’s Family name as the event rewards will be sent to the name provided.
What is the Arena of Solare?
The Arena of Solare is a matchmaking-based PvP content where you can compete against your fellow Adventurers in 3 vs 3 matches with a Best-of-5 format using equalized Arena of Solare-exclusive gear. You’ll receive ranking points depending on match results, which can grant you “glory” rewards depending on the points you earn.
* Updates to the Arena of Solare will be on the Black Desert Global Lab, and changes can be viewed on the [Black Desert Global Lab > Updates] page.
Step 1. Apply for Access to the Global Lab
① In order to try the updated Arena of Solare, you’ll first need to get access to the Black Desert Global.
- Follow the instructions below to get access to the Black Desert Global Lab.
Black Desert Global Lab Sign-up Page
(How to Apply)
Black Desert Global Lab
The Global Lab is a test server where game content that is currently in development will be available for testing.
* Certain content on the Global Lab may be subject to change when updated to the live servers.
Step 2. Download the Global Lab’s Game Client
② Once you’ve signed up and received access, download the Black Desert Global Lab client.
- After downloading the client, select the server (Asia or Global) you’ll play on and log in.
Step 3. Access the Arena of Solare
③ The Arena of Solare can only be accessed at the specific times below.
- Only a normal character that is Lv. 60 or higher can be used to play in the Arena of Solare.
- Go to the [ESC] menu > War [F7] > Arena of Solare and press the “Find Match” button to start matchmaking.
▲ Content shown in these images are from development and are subject to change.
■ Arena of Solare Availability Times (Black Desert Global Lab)
Early Access Dates
May 20, 2022 (Fri)
08:00 - 18:00 (10 Hours)
May 21, 2022 (Sat)
05:00 - 11:00 (6 Hours)
May 22, 2022 (Sun)
00:00 - 06:00 (6 Hours)
Step 4. Share Your Feedback!
④ Once you’ve completed at least three matches in the Arena of Solare, please leave us your feedback here (Required): [Arena of Solare Feedback Submission Page]
- Arena of Solare Feedback Submission Period: May 20, 2022 (Fri) 08:00 - May 22, 2022 (Sun) 06:00
* The Arena of Solare Feedback Submission Form will be accessible once the event begins.
Who is Eligible
All Adventurers who fulfill both of the following requirements:
- Play at least 3 matches of the Arena of Solare
- Share feedback via the submission form
[Event] Enhancement Help Kit III x1
Memory Fragment Bundle (50~100) x1
* The event rewards will be sent to the live server Family name provided in the [Arena of Solare Feedback Submission Page] by in-game mail (B).
* Event Rewards Delivery: June 3, 2022 (Fri)/Mail Expires on: June 17, 2022 (Fri) at 23:59
* You cannot receive the rewards more than once per Family.
■ Want to give us more feedback about the Arena of Solare? Check out the links below!
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].