* Additional Notes
- The event Dark Rifts and monsters will disappear once the event ends.
- The aberrant Dark Rift monsters reappear a bit more quickly than normal Dark Rift monsters.
- By defeating the aberrant Dark Rift monsters, you have a chance to receive additional rewards beyond the default rewards.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support]
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules]
[Event] Patrigio’s Night Market Madness Energy Discounts, Price Cuts & New Items! Last Edited: 2022/09/07 06:18 (GMT +3) 2022-08-24
[Event] The Buffs Keep Coming Log in every day to immediately receive Black Desert’s top 3 buffs! 2022-08-24
[Event] It’s Time to Push the Limit for a +230 Stack Last Edited: 2022/09/08 05:14 (GMT +3) 2022-08-24
[Event] Time for PEN (V) Tuvala & PEN (V) Accessory More ways to get Frozen Tides Black Stone & double Burning Moonlight Black Stone Powder! 2022-08-24