We are planning on deploying fixes for certain issues regarding Abyss One: The Magus, and as a result, the Abyss One server will be undergoing maintenance for us to implement these changes. During the maintenance, Abyss One: The Magnus will not be playable; however, other content will still be accessible.
Please refer below for more information.
- Affected Service(s): Abyss One Server
- Maintenance Schedule: October 20 (Thu) (times will be announced on this notice)
* The maintenance schedule is subject to change.
- Unable to access or play Abyss One: The Magnus
■ Maintenance Reason
- Fix issues and implement improvements related to the main questline and certain abysses of Abyss One: The Magnus. Please refer to the update notes for more information.
- If you are still playing the game on the affected server before the maintenance time, please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before maintenance begins.
- If you exit the game while in a combat zone, your character and/or mount can be attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
- If you receive an error message stating that you are already logged in after the maintenance, please try restarting your client.
- The maintenance schedule and details stated above are subject to change at any time. Any changes will be announced as an update via this notice.
We appreciate your patience and support while we work on providing you with better services.
[Notice] [Completed] October 26, 2022 (Wed) Service Maintenance Last Edited: 26/10/2022 07:00 2022-10-24
[Notice] [Completed] October 23 (Wed) Marni-2 Server Maintenance Last Edited: 2022/10/23 10:15 (GMT +3) 2022-10-23
[Notice] [Completed] October 19 (Wed) Abyss One Server Maintenance 2022-10-19
[Notice] [The Magnus] Questline Troubleshooting Guide Here are some possible workarounds for issues experienced during the Magnus questline. 2022-10-19