|Rewards by days logged in|
|Day 1||Demihar Life Tool Box|
|Day 2||Combat or Life Box|
|Day 3||Item Collection Increase Scroll x5|
|Day 4||Laila's Petal x5|
|Day 5||Scorched Fragment x3|
|Day 6||Advice of Valks (25~35)|
|Day 7||Baermalo Hona's Supreme Cooking Repair Tool|
|Day 8||Secret Book of Florin x3|
|Day 9||[Event] Extra Life EXP Scroll x2|
|Day 10||Winter Cosplay Box|
|Day 11||Mysterious Blue Conch x5|
|Day 12||[Event] Khalk's Elixir x2|
|Day 13||[Event] Lara's Warm Black Tea x2|
|Day 14||[Event] Shining Shakatu's Seal x10|
|Day 15||Black Stone (Weapon) Bundle|
|Day 16||[Event] Advice of Memory x3|
|Day 17||Sharp Black Crystal Shard x5|
|Day 18||Fruit of Yianaros x5|
|Day 19||[Event] Perfume of Swiftness x2|
|Day 20||Advice of Valks (35-45)|
|Day 21||Lomerun's Supreme Alchemy Repair Tool|
|Day 22||Black Stone (Armor) Bundle|
|Day 23||[Event] Artisan's Memory x3|
|Day 24||Hard Black Crystal Shard x5|
|Day 25||Brilliant Crimson Fire Flower x5|
|Day 26||[Event] Perfume of Courage x2|
|Day 27||Valks' Cry x5|
|Day 28||[Event] Choose Your Black Essence Box|
|Day 29||Enhancement Help Kit III|
|Day 30||Adventurer's Selection Box|
|Day 31||Memory Fragment|
|Day 32||Memory Fragment|
|Day 33||Memory Fragment|
|Day 34||Memory Fragment|
|Day 35||Memory Fragment|
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- Unreceived login rewards due to missed logins during the event period cannot be recovered.
- You must log in with a level 7 or higher character to receive login rewards.
- Login rewards can only be collected once per Family.
- You can collect a second login reward when you play for an hour (or more) on Saturday and Sunday. This only applies to Adventurers that have less than the maximum number of stamps available and have not collected all the login rewards during the event period.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].