1st Anniversary Events!
This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
Black Desert has been on this journey with our Adventurers for 1 year since launch.
We would like to thank all of our Adventurers for giving us your support by doing some special events!
Our veteran Adventurers can participate in the “Help Us Find the Fragments” event, while new Adventurers can participate in the event “Special Gifts from Captain Cliff of Serendia”.
There are other events happening at the same time for our Adventurers to enjoy!
We hope you all will have a great time during your adventures.
Event Period: 12/5/2018 after maintenance - 12/19/2018 before maintenance
Collect Moon Shards/Star Shards that drop randomly by defeating monsters/gathering/fishing
NPC Sell Price
- Moon Shard: 100,000 silver
- Star Shards: 100,000 silver
** Combine the 2 shards together to make a Luminous Token (NPC selling price: 300,000 silver)**
※ Event notices are the same as the previous time this event was held. Click on the link below to see details.
Previous Event Page: [Link]
Event Period: December 5, 2018 after maintenance - January 8, 2019 at 23:59
Eligibility: Users that meet the following requirements will receive permanent access for free on the next day!
Event Period: December 5, 2018 after maintenance - December 19, 2018 before maintenance
Eligibility: Complete the quest “[Boss] Witch-Hunting” to accept the quest from Cliff.
※ Only new adventurers can get this quest from Cliff.
1. [Event] Mission to Mansha Forest
2. [Event] Mission to Lake Kaia
3. [Event] Mission to Hexe Sanctuary
1. [Event] Stop Awakened Red Nose
2. [Event] Stop Awakened Giath
3. [Event] Stop Awakened Bheg
New users can only select 1 of the quests available for character Lv. 55 and below or Lv. 56 and above.
- Select 1: [Event] Mission to Mansha Forest OR [Event] Stop Awakened Red Nose
- Select 1: [Event] Mission to Lake Kaia OR [Event] Stop Awakened Giath
- Select 1: [Event] Mission to Hexe Sanctuary OR [Event] Stop Awakened Bheg
** If you’ve accepted/completed the quest “[Event] Mission to Mansha Forest”, then you cannot accept the quest “[Event] Stop Awakened Red Nose”.
**This is true if you accept the quests for stopping awakened bosses. These quests are only available during the event period. Users that have completed the quests from the event before cannot accept these quests again.
※ Users that have completed the quests during the event period October 31, 2018 - November 28, 2018 cannot accept the quests for this event.
※Event notices are the same as the previous time this event was held. Click on the link below to see details.
Previous Event Page: [Link]
● If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Customer Support].
● Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].
|There isn't a next post to view.|