This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
Here are the 10 Adventurers who was picked among the best answers given!
The event reward, ‘Black Cloaked Dog’ will be given during the regular maintenance on Feburary 27th.
You can check the list of winners below.
Thank you for your participation!
The Node and Conquest Wars are huge battles to conquer the nodes and territories affiliated with Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, and more!
Have you ever thought about how it could be more thrilling? More fun? If you have, let us know your thoughts! Therefore, we are conducting a survey of Node/Conquest War to provide a higher level of service for our Adventurers.
Any Adventurer, who sincerely writes in this survey, will be eligible for a chance to win a ‘Black Cloaked Dog’. Please make sure to participate in the Node/Conquest War survey, so you don’t miss out on your chance for a special reward!
📢 Survey Period
- 2019/02/13 - 2019/02/20 23:59
📢 How to Participate
- Follow the link below and complete the survey
📢 Event Winner Reward
- Pet: ‘Black Cloaked Dog’ x1
※ The winner will be selected by lottery among all Adventurers who sincerely write in this survey.
We look forward to hearing from our Adventurers.
- You will no longer be able to complete the survey once the survey period is over. Make sure to complete the survey within the the time period.
- If any information you entered is incorrect, you may be ineligible to win rewards.
- Only one survey per family. If you fill out the survey twice, only the last survey will be accepted.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event reward items will be sent through in-game mail after the survey period ends.
- Event prizes can only be received once per family and cannot be sent multiple times.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates.
- Each event item may have different binding settings, and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Customer Support].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].