Valentine’s Day, the day in which you gift chocolate to your beloved, is coming.
With Valentine’s Day approaching, the GMs got into a fight over who would be the most popular one. 😂
Eventually, the GMs made a bet that their pledge would be the most popular. Every Adventurer has one vote! Which GM will you vote for??
Introducing the GM pledges!
Number 1 - GM_Meldor
I’m GM_Meldor, and I’ll always strive for smooth service.
If I win, I’ll gift you all 3x [Event] High-Quality Draught Box!
Number 2 - GM_Karcenov
My beloved Adventurers of Black Desert! My present is 5x [Event] Cron Meal Box ♥
Number 3 - GM_Litsche
I will not stop working until the day every Adventurer is riding a horse!! You’ll receive 1x Stonetail Fodder, 1x Spirit Pouch of Ferocious Beast, 1x Pure Forest Breath from me!
* Event Period: 2019/02/13 after maintenance - 02/13 (23:59)
- Every Adventurer will receive a [Event] Sweet Gift Letter in their mail after the maintenance on 02/13!
- Please join in by sending the [Event] Sweet Gift Letter to a GM.
- The GM pledge which gets the most vote will be rewarded to all the Adventurers that voted!
※ Event Notices
- You must send the[Event] Sweet Gift Letter to be recognized as an event participant.
- You will be recognized as an event participant by sending the letter during the event period (02/13 00:00 - 23:59).
- All families participating in the event will receive the winning GM’s pledge.
- The voting results, and event rewards will announced/sent out during the scheduled maintenance on 02/20.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- You may be disqualified, or your reward may be taken away if you use inappropriate methods to participate in the event.
- Violating any of the Terms of Service will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- You may be disqualified if your in-game name is deemed inappropriate.
- Event prizes can only be received once per family and cannot be sent multiple times.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates.
- Each event item may have different binding settings, and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Customer Support].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].