This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
We’d like to announce the updates made to the Black Desert as of 2019, July 3th.
(Patch volume approx. 457,71 MB)
※ For the details, please refer to the contents below.
● Happy Play Time Event with Shai!
- Surprise Shai update event! Get rewards for playing every day!
- Event Period: July 4, 2019 (00:00) to July 10, 2019 (23:59)
● Following Challenge types have been changed from [Event] to [Goal].
- [Shai] Reach Lv.60, receive Advice of Valks (+60)
- Achieved Lv.50, receive Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day)
- Achieved Lv.56, receive Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day)
- Achieved Lv.58, receive Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day)
● Spawn time double up event for the following monster zones has been ended
- Shultz Guard
- Hasrah Ancient Ruins
- Manes Hideout
- Wandering Rogue Den
- Forest Ronaros
- Polly's Forest
- Navarn Steppe
- Bashim Base
- Basilisk Den
- Roud Sulfur Mine
- Titium Valley
- Cadry Ruins
- Waragon Nest
- Centaurus Herd
- Pila Ku Jail
- Tshira Ruins
- Blood Wolf Settlement
- Sherekhan Necropolis - Day
- Protty Cave
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins(Upper Zone)
● Fixed the issue where Twirl I, II, and III continued on to do its second hit damage to the right by holding LMB, making it difficult to chain other skills.
● The switch from combat to auto-run stance has been fixed to be faster, and Shai is now able to auto-run even when not in combat stance.
- Now Shai will stop from auto-run when the destination is reached.
● Shai can now look at the camera during auto-run.
【NEW AND IMPROVEMENTS】
● Guild Officers can now use guild skills.
- Command to Gather can still only be used by the Guild Leader
We have been receiving many feedbacks from Adventurers since the last Heidel Ball. There were suggestions that we missed so far and some were so important that we had to re-arrange work priority in our schedule. In order to show our appreciation, we decided to quickly review the feedbacks and tried to apply changes and fixes to every weekly maintenance. After this week update, guild officers would be able to use guild skills as well. We wanted to add a new guild position but we realized this would take more time, so we decided to let the officers use the skills for now. We'll introduce more new guild positions in the future.
● Guild Officers can now use [Guild] Pledge of the Blood.
● Added text to guild skills saying that guild officers can also use them.
● Caphras Stone can now be extracted from all enhancement levels capable of Caphras enhancement.
● Fixed the issue where the oars of the Epheria Frigate appeared in unintended positions.
● The Wild Spirit Stone can now be used in Processing (Grinding) to obtain Mystical Spirit Powder.
● Fixed the issue where the [Event] Golden Bell could not be stacked.
● The interior point for was changed to match other chandeliers.
- Before: 85 points
- After: 250 points
● Number of required Black Stone Power within the item tooltip of Alchemy Stone Shard has been fixed.
- Before: Black Stone Powder x2
- After: Black Stone Powder x20
● Interior Points +8 will now be displayed if there's no other items nearby the spot where you can install Cosmic Dawn Chandelier.
● Fixed the issue where the appearance Grunil Gloves, Shoes and Luck Gloves, Shoes of Fortuna were not displayed when equipped on Shai.
● The dust effect of the below monsters were improved based on their size.
- Stoneback Crab
- Faust Forest Herb Stoneback Crab
- Rough Stoneback Crab
- Beetle Stoneback Crab
● The below monsters near the Olvia Coast road were relocated away from the road.
- Grass Beetle
● Fixed the graphical issue of Al Rhundi's face.
● The name and function of the Horse Flute was changed as below.
- Horse Flute → Trainer's Flute
- Use the Trainer's Flute to call horses, donkeys, camels, and miniature elephants.
● The mount icon for donkeys, camels, and miniature elephants will now be displayed in yellow if you have an activated Trainer’s Flute
● Fixed the issue where donkeys would turn around when attacked by another adventurer using a 100% Black Spirit skill while being mounted.
● Fixed the issue where donkeys would follow the player even after the player rides them into the water.
NPC, BACKGROUND, SOUND
● Fixed the actions of some of the NPCs of Olvia which did not match the background.
- Background props were added to match the NPC's actions.
QUEST & KNOWLEDGE
● Amity rewards were added to some quests.
- Completing quests will make it easier for you to become better acquainted with NPCs.
- Amity rewards vary depending on the characteristics of the NPC and quest given.
- This does not include recurring and life advancement quests.
● To help the growth of your characters, general quests (excluding main, life, fishing, adventure, trade, and repeat quests) now have Combat Grade EXP rewards.
- Adventures will be able to obtain different amount of EXP depending on the character's level for this combat EXP reward.
- Amount of EXP is given by a certain percentage of the total experience instead of a definite amount.
- For example, if you complete a quest which gives combat EXP reward with a character Lv.58, you will get 0.5% of EXP. However, you will get 0.02% instead if you complete this quest with a character Lv.60.
※ The numbers shown above are just example used to help your understanding. These are not actual figures applied to LIVE.
- The item effect of 'Combat EXP obtained through Quest Reward +30%' for having 'Chenga - Sherekhan Tome of Wisdom' will be also applied to the combat EXP rewards.
(Chenga - Sherekhan Tome of Wisdom' can be obtained if you complete the series of the quest '[Lv.53] The Adventurer's Tome regarding the legend of Chenga'
- Quests with combat EXP rewards will be displayed with orange combat EXP icon
→ Every quest in Black Desert provides contribution points. These contribution point is considered as resource you can utilize to live in the world, but the importance of these points have become less as time passed. We realized there were many Adventurers out there who enjoy playing quests since we introduced Rulupee's Travel Log, and we wanted to provide something helpful for them. Therefore, you can now get Amity points when you complete each quest and also get combat EXP upon completing normal quests.
We know the numbers may not big enough but hope these changes can give Adventurers a bit more meaning for playing quests.
● Fixed the "Southwestern Gateway" knowledge to now be obtainable by talking to Xaviero Vitello.
● Condition to accept [Event] Shai, Beginning of the Journey has been changed to character Lv.25 or higher.
● Description on this quest window has been changed.
● New UI was added to the Select Character (Character Selection) screen and End Game menu showing the mounts being used by each of your characters.
● The accumulated trade numbers of the Central Market is now divided by units.
● Fixed the mail description at the bottom right of the screen to display the correct information.
- This message is only shown when you have unread mail.
● When you give feed to your pet, the first feed will now be chosen as default.
● Now you can see in the Central Market list whether the item reached its Max or Min price.
● All other windows will now be closed when you start the harpooning minigame.
● Fixed the Marni's Stone count to adjust to the size of the 3D minimap.
● Fixed the issue where you could use extractors consecutively in certain situations.
● Fixed the reward information of some quests, such as "The Sage of Velia", to display the correct information.
● Fixed the issue where the number of Likes increased when you apply customization in the Beauty Album.
● Fixed the issue where the mount skill list UI was abnormal when the description text was longer.
● Search for the Web Central Market is now not case sensitive for English.
● Keyboard LED Animation has been added to → General Settings → Misc.
- LED light will activate on F1 ~ F8 and W, A, S, D V keys after you turn on the the LED option.
● New icon and description were added to the donkey mount information window indicating that skills acquired by donkeys are only usable by Shai.
● Fixed the issue where the Adventurer's Board was not saved with Menu Edit in the new ESC menu.
【CHANGES AND FIXES】
● [Musa] Fixed the graphical issue of the Durandal Outfit Set where the collar looked awkward during Awakening combat stance.
● [Dark Knight] Fixed the process of going into Awakening combat stance by pressing the C key, while pressing the W key, and then pressing the Tab key in the process to return to idle stance to be sequenced more naturally.
● Fixed the issue where the quest guide for the "Even a Small Piece" quest took you to a location where you could not make interactions.
● Fixed the issue where the quest accept dialog of 'The Truth Behind the Treasure' was repeated.
● Fixed the issue where the dialogue for the quest "Finding a Way Out" was awkward.
● Condition to accept the quest [Event] They Took the Herb Bundles! has been added to the quest description.
● You can now see where the quest takes place when you do the quest [Event] They Took the Herb Bundles!
● Quest objective of [Event] They Took the Herb Bundles! has been changed.
● Fixed the issue where certain parts of the streets of Velia did not look natural.
● Fixed the issue where characters could not climb up in certain areas of Wizard's Altar.
● Fixed the issue where certain geographical graphics appeared unnatural during spectator mode.
● Fixed the issue where the acceleration of horses was affected by the character's jump.
● Fixed the issue where the system message "Please try again in a moment" was displayed when you join a platoon.
● Fixed the issue where the system message "Please try again in a moment" was displayed when you create a party or a platoon.
● Fixed the issue where items were not updated properly when you move them between slots with the Item Count UI open.
● Fixed the expired tabs in the attendance reward UI to be removed.
● Fixed items that cannot be Black Stone extracted to be unable to be registered for Black Stone extraction.
● Fixed the issue where the My Information (P) menu would display the character with no titles even when one is applied.
● Fixed the issue where you could interact with NPCs and the Black Spirit while moving the character selection window.
● Fixed the issue where the camera perspective was unnatural when using the keyboard after log-in.
● [Mystic] Fixed the issue where her hair was in a fixed position when equipped with hats.
● Fixed the issue where some unintended NPCs showed up for Find NPC, causing unnecessary log build up.
- Related NPCs are Dellus, Shakatu's right hand man and the quest NPC Sealed Black Scroll.
● [Shai] Fixed the issue where the skill 'Come Out, Come Out' worked only 1 person although there were multiple hostile adventurers nearby.
● Fixed the issue where the death message for Shai was displayed 3 times consecutively.
● [Ranger] Fixed the issue where logging into a Ranger and using a resource consuming skill sometimes caused the character to stop moving.
● [Shai] Fixed the issue where skills added to Quick Slot #11 ~ 20 did not activate when using Auto-align Quick Slot.
● [Shai] Fixed the issue where Shai's facial expression would correctly change when using the social action command /Fighting Spirit.
We hope you enjoy your time in Black Desert,