This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
We’d like to announce the updates made to the Black Desert as of 2019, August 21st.
(Patch volume approx. 671 MB)
※ For the details, please refer to the contents below.
- ● Remastered 1st Anniversary Special Login Rewards!
- Event Period : August 22, 2019 at 00:00 ~ September 11, 2019 at 23:59
- ● Daily Login Rewards Renewal!
- Event Period : August 22, 2019 at 00:00 ~ September 25, 2019 at 23:59
- ● Golden Coelacanth Event has ended. Now, Golden Coelacanth will no longer be available in the event areas where you can fish Golden Trout.
New and Improvements| CONTENTS
● New Life Skill Mastery features will be rolled out over the course of the following weeks starting from September 4th.
Please look forward to this new content and details will be announced later on the official website.
● You can now gain Amity at the standard price of a gift item you want to give to NPC if the amount of Amity you would obtain is more than that of the item’s standard price in Central Market.
- ● Added final chapter of Bartali's Adventure Log.
- You can follow the path of Igor Bartali's adventure from Mediah to the golden land of Valencia.
- Bartali's Adventure Log Chapter 11 will be available once you finish up to chapter 10.
- ● You will obtain a special reward upon completing 'Heritage for the Adventurer' quest after completing the final chapter of Bartali's Adventure Log.
| ALL CLASSES
- ● Fixed the issue where the character didn't Roll when entering SHIFT + W/A/S/D after crouching by pressing Q while your main weapon is unequipped.
- ● You can no longer trigger the Evasion skill if your Main Weapon is unequipped.
- ● Fixed the issue where Riding the Wind was triggered first instead of Ultimate: Evasive Shot and Extreme: Charging Wind when entering SPACE after having learned Evasive Shot III, Absolute: Evasive Shot, and Riding the Wind.
- However, after using Ultimate: Evasive Shot, Riding the Wind will be triggered just as before.
- ● Removed the controls from Fearsome Tyrant and Giant Leap in the skill description of Black Spirit's Rage 100% and 200%.
- ● Fixed the issue where an adventurer from a far distance could see the camera effect of your Feral Rage, an enhanced skill.
| NINJA, KUNOICHI
- ● Removed the controls from the skill description of Black Spirit's Rage 100% and 200%.
- ● Fixed the issue where the recovery effect of Exhale did not apply to your allies when there was a World Boss summoned.
- ● Fixed the issue where your allies' Processing was cancelled when using Exhale with Greatbow.
- ● The control method and the skill effect from the Breath of the Spirit's skill description will now be displayed separately.
- ● You can now use One-Two-Three by right-clicking after using Hop or Tuck-and-Roll forward. The connection from one skill to another is also more natural.
- ● Improved the connection from Twirl to Hop III to be more natural.
- ● Improved the triggering speed of Hop III to be faster.
- ● Fixed the issue where One-Two-Three was triggered intermittently when entering ↓ + right-click.
● Fixed the issue where the Casting Speed -1 effect appeared in the section that belongs to buffs when using Strawberry.
- ● Added description of the number of slots needed when installing the Irrigation System and the Scarecrow in the garden.
- ● Chance to obtain the following items has been lowered.
- Red Mercury
- Obsidian Dust
- Samoga's Molar
- ● You can no longer exchange the Catfishman Scale you can obtain from hunting the Freshwater Crocodile with an NPC.
- ● The monsters from the regions below will now respawn twice as fast than before.
- Although this change was implemented for an event period, it will be applied permanently from now on.
- The time reduction for respawns that was applied before today's update is being continued; additional time is not being reduced for the monsters to respawn after they die.
- Shultz Guards Post
- Hasrah Ancient Ruins
- Manes Hideout
- Wandering Rogue Den
- Forest Ronaros
- Polly's Forest
- Navarn Steppe
- Bashim Base
- Basilisk Den
- Roud Sulfur Mine
- Titium Valley
- Cadry Ruins
- Waragon Nest
- Centaurus Herd
- Pila Ku Jail
- Tshira Ruins
- Blood Wolf Settlement
- Sherekhan Necropolis (Day)
- Protty Cave
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone)
- ● Now, whenever you board a big ship, the character's size will be adjusted to fit the ship's scale.
- You will now feel that there is more space than before whenever you board a Galley, Epheria Sailboat, Epheria Frigate, or other big ships. This space will be ample enough for you and your Party and/or Guild members.
- ● You will now remotely collect your mount to Valencia City, instead of Muiquun, if your character's Karma is equal to or higher than 0. Hence, interaction with the stable keeper will be possible only if your character’s Karma is lower than 0.
※ You will collect your mount to Muiquun just as before if your character's Karma is lower than 0.
※ All mounts that had been checked in to the Stable in Muiquun were transferred to the Stable in Valencia.
- ● Fixed the issue where abnormal actions were displayed when failing to check in your mount to the Stable while on the mount.
| NPC, BACKGROUND, SOUND
- ● The wharf at Velia has received a brand new look!
- The Wharf at Velia was revamped since the Chief of Velia, Igor Bartali, expanded its wharf and opened a tavern called "A Tavern called Dancing Marlin”.
- Croix the Wharf Manager and Robert the Guild Wharf Manager has also moved to the brand new wharf.
- The flock of seagulls that used to appear in this area moved to another nearby area, away from people.
- ● Fixed the issue where the character was trapped when going up a fence with guild flags in front of the Marketplace in Velia.
- ● Fixed the issue where the character could not get out of the water when entering the water in certain areas of the Tooth Fairy Forest.
- ● Fixed the issue where you couldn't gather the coral in a certain area of the Arsha Coast.
- ● Fixed the issue where the road in certain areas of the Cyclops Land was not displayed in the minimap.
- ● Fixed the issue where you could break into the cliff in certain place of the Coastal Cave.
- ● Fixed the issue where a rock in a certain place around the Saunil Battlefield looked unnatural.
- ● The "open" message for Dark Rift will no longer be displayed when entering the Altar of Blood, Red Battlefield, Savage Rift, or Arena of Arsha.
| QUEST & KNOWLEDGE
- ● Changed the Quest Conditions text of the quests "A Time of Rest Before the Journey" and "Appreciate Berchen Fountain." Also, added extra investigation methods in the quest summary of the quest "Appreciate Berchen Fountain."
- ● Fixed the issue where the completion NPC for the quest "To Gyfin Rhasia Temple" was not displayed correctly.
- ● Fixed the issue where the knowledge of Blue Tang was categorized as Fish Species.
- ● You can now gain the Title "Saw Donatt's Journal" when completing the quest "Donatt's Will.
- ● Fixed the issue where the mouse cursor disappeared when you open Adventurer's Board.
- ● A message has been added saying some UI may not work correctly if you select a lower setting than a specific resolution under Screen Resolution Setting (Settings -> Display Settings -> Game Window)
- ● Setting options on Game Window has been ordered as below.
- Full Screen/Window - Screen Resolution Setting - UI Scale - Crop Mode.
- ● Fixed the issue where you could put an item from the Storage to the Transportation window when selecting "There is no transport method available." after selecting the destination while having used all wagons from the send tab of the Transport menu.
● The Item Reform will now be cancelled if you press ESC while the Item Reform is in process.
- ● Added Dye Talent Instrument function in the Dye (J) window.
- When selecting Sol, you can choose either Tring, Tute, or Tamtam. By clicking the instrument you can change the type of instrument and dye the instrument.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Waiting to Purchase and Waiting to Sell texts were not displayed even when there is enough space in Purchase and Sell windows of the Central Market.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Promotion window covered the Price in Pearls displayed at the bottom when pressing a tab for the first time after having selected Hot & New Tab and then another tab at Pearl Shop (F3).
- ● Fixed the issue where the number of skills displayed in the New Skill Available icon at the bottom was not updated to the latest number when resetting the skills from the Skill (K) window.
- ● Fixed the issue where you could register Vell's Heart as a Polishing or Growth target in Polishing or Growth tabs from the Alchemy Stone window.
- ● Changed the position of Vanacil's portrait so that it did not overlap with the quest text during the quest "My Little First Pony."
- ● The Skill window will no longer close even if you press the Learn Skill button once more while having activated the Learn Skill window from the Skill Instructor NPC.
- ● Changed the icon and the function of some buttons in certain NPCs' chat window.
- The exchange icon and the calculator UI that appears when making an exchange will no longer be displayed in those buttons that do not need them.
- ● Reduced loading time when starting the game.
- ● Unnecessary logs will no longer be registered to the Black Desert log files when you run the game.
- ● The price range of the Central Market was decreased as follows.
- Standard range of the Base Price +/- 10% → +/- 7.5%
- ● You can now purchase any +13-15 Green-rating gear selectively from the Central Market.
+14 and +15 gears that were previously registered in the Central Market have been returned to Mail (B).
- ● Partially fixed the issue where the game occasionally crashed.
Changes and Fixes● Fixed the issue where the maximum number of goods available for transport was displayed as 100.
- ● [Shai] Fixed the issue where the backside of the neck looked unnatural when equipping Serendian Soldier Armor.
We hope you enjoy your time in Black Desert,