This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
These are the updates made to Black Desert on October 16, 2019.
(Patch size: approx. 738 MB)
※ Please read below for details.
- ● Enjoy the moonlight and the Halloween Festival!
Enjoy Halloween in Black Desert with a variety of events such as the terrifying ghost, Spook and Challenges to celebrate Halloween!
Event 1. Spooky Ghost, Spook, is here!
- October 16, 2019 (Wed) after maintenance - November 6, 2019 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 2. Halloween Quests with Black Desert’s Residents
- October 16, 2019 (Wed) after maintenance - November 6, 2019 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 3. Get Halloween Gifts by Playing Daily!
- October 17, 2019 (Wed) 00:00 - November 6, 2019 (Wed) 23:59
- ● Get Ready for the Great Expedition!
Event 1. Get Ready for the Great Expedition with a Variety of Quests!
- October 16, 2019 (Wed) after maintenance - October 23, 2019 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 2. Deliver the missing cargo and prepare to head out to sea!
- October 16, 2019 (Wed) after maintenance - October 30, 2019 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 3. Operation: Get the Epheria Cog!
- October 17, 2019 (Thu) at 00:00 - October 23, 2019 (Wed) at 23:59
New and Improvements
- ● Savage Rift Point System was added.
- Doing the following gives you points. You must get 100 points or more to not get reported.
- Kill a Monster: 1 point
- Upgrade a Barricade: 2 points
- Install Structures: 3 points
● The report function was added for Savage Rift.
- The button to report can be found on the Savage Point window. If 50% or more participants report the same person, then the report is successful.
- Every time a report succeeds, the adventurer will get an increasingly more punishment depending on the number of times the adventurer was reported in total.
2: Savage Rift 6 Hour Time Out
3: Savage Rift 1 Day Time Out
4: Savage Rift 3 Days Time Out
5 or more: Savage Rift 7 Days Time Out
- ● Fixed the issue where she would change to idle stance when picking up an item herself after defeating a monster in Talent stance.
- ● Fixed the issue where items would get enhanced multiple time on certain occasions.
- ● Fixed the typo in the skill description for the buff "Earth's Roar"
- ● Fixed the issue where the damage was abnormally high when using the skill "Stub Arrow" after equipping "Blackstar Blade".
- ● Fixed the issue where the health bar of the Drieghan boss monster "Katzvariak" would be displayed even if the character does not have the proper knowledge.
- ● You will now get an additional 5% in tax refund with the Value Pack when you breed horses or sell horses on the market.
- ● Made the motion of Shais getting off camels and wagons more natural.
- ● Fixed the issue where the effects of equipment that have zero durability were being applied to mounts in the Stable/Wharf.
| NPC, BACKGROUND, SOUND
- ● Fixed the issue where the setting "Remove others' effects" would also remove effects of certain monsters.
- ● Fixed the issue where the fish icon would stay even after catching the fish while auto-fishing with Crio's Fishing Chair.
- ● Fixed the issue where an NPC would suddenly appear when you fail to "Steal" from Jordine from Heidel.
- ● Fixed the issue where certain moving NPCs would be seen inside the river near Northern Wheat Plantation.
- ● Fixed the issue where grass in certain areas of Mediah Northern Highlands appeared to be floating in mid-air.
- ● Fixed the issue where certain Peddler NPCs took the wrong path and ended up hovering by the NPC Pasvinder.
- ● Fixed the issue where Emma Bartali would appear when you fail to "Steal" from Igor Bartali.
- ● Fixed the issue where grass in certain areas around Calpheon Castle Site appeared to be floating in mid-air.
- ● Fixed the issue where the flower basket would disappear when greeting Saya Nesser.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Memorial Stone NPC that the Ancient Memories are written on looked abnormal after completing the quest "Ancients' Memories - Memory Fragment".
- ● Fixed the issue where the road was not being displayed in the minimap for certain areas around Sausan Garrison.
- ● Removed the abnormal structures around Longleaf Tree Sentry Post.
- ● Fixed the issue where Edan would appear when you fail to "Steal" from Cheremio from Glish.
- ● Fixed some of the abnormal topography on Weita Island.
- ● Fixed some of the boulders that were being displayed abnormally in certain areas of Valencia.
- ● Fixed the issue where you could enter/leave Duvencrune 7 residence through the door on the 3rd floor without interacting with it.
- ● Fixed the topography in Sycraia Abyssal Zone where characters would get stuck.
- ● Fixed the issue where you could enter Kratuga Ancient Ruins through abnormal means.
- ● Moved objects around the entrance/exit of Kratuga Ancient Ruins to make it more visible.
- ● Fixed the issue where the wrong effects were being displayed for certain skills in Remastered or Ultra Mode settings.
- ● Made additional fixes to the issue where abnormal gathering was possible around the Old Wisdom Tree.
| QUEST & KNOWLEDGE
- ● Added information about how to investigate the quest summary for the quest "Marumin Monument".
- ● Fixed the issue where the completion location for the quest "[Event] To Vell's Realm" was incorrectly indicated..
- ● Fixed the issue where the navigation that appeared from interacting with the sign at the old location of the Velia Wharf Manager would get the character stuck.
- ● Changed the quest completion text for the quest "An Entangled Mess in the Swamp".
- ● Fixed the typo in the dialogue for accepting the quest "[Repeat] Heidi's Fundamentals of Cooking.
- ● Information was added to the quest that can be obtained by using the following items.
- Licensed Adventurer's Seal
- Acknowledged Adventurer's Seal
- Outstanding Adventurer's Seal
* You cannot accept the other quests if you completed any one of them within the day.
- ● Fixed the issue where you cannot obtain the processing knowledge of Celerity Draught and Unbridled Celerity Draught.
- ● Fixed the issue where Lemoria Armor was missing from the Item Drop Information UI for Polly's Forest.
- ● Fixed the issue where the warning UI did not display when the durability of the equipment on Miniature Elephant dropped.
- ● Fixed the issue where the mouse would turn into a hand instead of a mouse cursor when mousing over the Ship Info window.
- ● The warning icon and text will be displayed when exceeding the maximum weight on ships.
- ● Fixed the issue where certain settings that were changed with Edit UI mode would reset when doing the tutorial with a newly created character.
- ● Fixed the issue where the DP of equipment with 0 durability would still be included in the Mount Information window.
- ● The button used to save loops will only appear in the World Map (M) when the navigation route turns green and creates a loop.
- ● The explanation for the button will be changed to how to save an auto-loop once a route is saved.
- ● Fixed the issue where you could not go to the Character Selection screen while your character is reading a book in your residence.
- ● Fixed the issue where the hotkey settings in UI Edit mode for Preset 1, Preset 2, Preset 3, Combat Focus Mode, Adventure Focus Mode were not available.
- ● The +13 green equipment was changed to display (+13 - +15) in the web Central Market.
- ● The maximum number for items in the Guild Shop is now limited to 100.
- ● Fixed the issue where the skill descriptions would not display in the mount Manage Skill window.
- ● Fixed the issue where the ESC menu would appear when using the old UI and closing the Observe Mode with the ESC key.
- ● Fixed the issue where the text would overlap in the View Workers Continuously window when the worker grade was selected.
- ● More space was given between the texts "Level" and "Members" in the "Find Party" window.
- ● New families will see a [+] in the 3rd menu of the new ESC menu.
- This can be fixed using the function "Edit Menu".
- ● Fixed the issue where a message would appear as if it was able to dye equipment that was not equipped.
- ● Fixed the issue where using the keyboard to move on the new menu would cause nothing to be selected or seemed like that nothing was selected.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Security Budget would not be displayed in the Collection tab of the Lord Menu window for lords of Mediah and Valencia.
- ● Fixed the issue where the description for Group 4 would be displayed for the button of Group 5 pets.
- ● Fixed the issues with adjusting window size and the scroll of the 1:1 Chat in the Friend List window.
- ● Fixed the audio for doing and completing the weapon exchange in the Weapons Exchange window.
- ● Fixed the issue where the progress bar background for Adjust Tax Rate would be displayed abnormally relative to the Adjust Rate button in the Lord Menu.
- ● Fixed the issue where squares were being displayed for the title of the Mount List when breeding horses.
- ● The [Chat] button in the NPC conversation window UI will have an effect on it if there is a conversation available.
- ● The buttons at the bottom of the NPC conversation window UI can still be accessed with hotkeys even if you do not have the knowledge to chat with the NPC.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Quotation Board window in the Trade screen would overlap with the bottom bar.
- ● The conversation list can be closed in the NPC conversation window even if "Rent" is selected.
- Menu selected after searching in the ESC menu will now be added to the list of "Recently Used" menu.
- The main menu of the relevant menu that is being searched in the ESC menu will be displayed in the results.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Adventurer's Board menu was missing from the new menu.
- ● Fixed the issues with adjusting window size in the Friend List window and the scroll of the 1:1 Chat going to the bottom.
- ● Only the number will be displayed in the NPC conversation window if the text for showing the amount of items is too long.
- ● The increase in VT in the Warehouse according to Family Fame will be displayed.
- The VT total displayed below my items will include the increase from Family Fame.
Changes and Fixes● Certain character actions that limit your ability to enter servers (eg. reading a book) cannot be performed in special servers that have requirements (eg. Olvia).
- ● Fixed the issue where the ESC menu would appear when closing the Observe Mode with the ESC key.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Old Moon Rescue Boat did not work in the following areas.
- Shipwrecked Cargo Ship
- Incomplete Ship
- Langtia's Combat Raft
- Pakio's Combat Raft
- Crow Merchant Ship
- Rikkun's Shipwreck Boat
- Shiprwrecked Cox Pirates's Ship
- Shipwrecked Naval Ship
- Old Moon Guild Carrack
- Shipwrecked Ancient Relic Transport Vessel
- Cholace Chico's Pirate Union
- Wandering Merchant Ship
● Added the information that you cannot cook the item "Sweet Honey Wine" without first acquiring the knowledge "Sweet Honey Wine" in the item description.
- ● [Warrior] Black Spirit: Solar Flare - Fixed the issue where abnormal particles were being displayed when using the skill.
- ● The area you first arrive in when entering Kratuga Ancient Ruins was changed.
- ● [Mystic] Fixed the issue where dyed portions of the Dhyana outfit would look different from a distance.
- ● [Ninja] Fixed the issue where the Petroglyph Outfit appeared abnormal.
We hope you enjoy your time in Black Desert,
) or a 20 stack with 0.1 chance.