From among those who purchased Black Desert during the Steam Discount event, we first want to sincerely apologize to our Adventurers who are still encountering difficulty in their gameplay as a result of abnormally connecting to a different region
So far, we have both been taking our own steps/measures and have been in close contact with Steam to resolve this issue.
While we’ve resolved this issue for some Adventurers with the information we’ve received via the notice on March 2 (Mon), we ask our Adventurers who are still currently encountering the issue to take note of the following.
- 1. Adventurers who have responded via the [Account Deletion Application] have had their [Black Desert] Steam accounts that are experiencing this issue be deleted and are now able to re-sign up.
- 1. Adventurers who have responded via the [Account Deletion Application] until April, 01 2020 have had their [Black Desert] Steam accounts that are experiencing this issue be deleted and are now able to re-sign up.
The Account Deletion Application has stopped accepting submissions on April, 02. If you wish to apply for account deletion, please contact us via Support.
- 2. However, if the package(s) in your Steam account is not a package for your region or if your launcher opens for a different region, please contact [Steam Support].
- 3. For accounts that have not been deleted or if you have not yet submitted an application, please fill out and submit the [Account Deletion Application].
- For accounts that have not been deleted or if you have not yet submitted an application, please contact us with the information below via [Support > Submit a Ticket] to apply for account deletion.
- Steam ID (17 digit number) :
- Incorrectly accessed region: Turkey / Thailand / Southeast Asia / Russia (Select one)
- Email address used to sign up for incorrect region:
※ There have been cases where some applications have been submitted without the 17-digit Steam ID or with incorrect information; as a result, these accounts have not been eligible to be processed. Please note that if your account has not been processed, you will receive an “Invalid Steam Account” error.
Please note that once your account information is verified, your account will be processed during each following weekly scheduled maintenance.
※ How to check your Steam ID
- Login to the Steam client or through a web browser
- After entering your Steam profile, check the URL at the top of the screen for the 17 digit ID.
※ Many Adventurers who submitted an application have sent us incorrect Steam IDs. Please make sure to carefully check your Steam ID.
Steam ID Example) 12345678912345678
should they start from 0?
i don't know i play in wrong region until level 50+ and topup.
then i notice all server chat didn't use english..
this is your fault and you make your player restart his char back to level 0 if they want to move to other region.
Please, we need a more appropriate solution, this IS your fault, not our fault
[Notice] March 18 (Wed) Payment Maintenance Last Modified: 03/18 15:15 (GMT+3) 2020-03-18
[Notice] March 18 (Wed) Service Maintenance Last Modified: 03/18 07:39 (GMT+3) 2020-03-16
[Notice] March 11 (Wed) Service Maintenance Last Modified: 03/11 07:15 (GMT+3) 2020-03-09
[Notice] Corrective Measures for Black Desert Steam Abnormal Region Login Issue 2020-03-02