May 30th! Today is finally the day!
Black Desert’s first-ever online, global event, the Heidel Ball: AT HOME.
A round of applause!
Just in case you missed it, the GMs have prepared a taste of the on-site experience at the Heidel Ball!
▲ Busy preparations for the <Heidel Ball: AT HOME>!
We want to meet our Adventurers~ Hurry, Hurry!
▲ Rehearsing before the event!
▲ Orchestra celebrating the Heidel Ball: AT HOME!
▲ Check the incredible number of quests completed by Adventurers worldwide!
▲ Adventurers who received Princess Jarette’s invitation working together to “Conquer the Stepping Stones!”
▲ Say hello to the Lead Producer of Black Desert, Jae-Hee Kim!
▲ Global Q&A Time!
▲ Now~ is~ the~ time~ for~ goodbyes~
Let’s soothe our sadness with some music!
Coming to an end with a musical performance, we hope you all enjoyed the Heidel Ball: AT HOME!
Adventurers who missed out on the ball!
Relive the Heidel Ball: AT HOME in the link above.
And the gifts announced at today’s Heidel Ball: AT HOME! To make you don’t miss out, the GMs have organized them below.
- J's Special Scroll x5
- Cron Stone x530
- Advice of Valks (+100) x1
- [Event] Horse Emblem Box
- Cron Stone x530
※ By opening the [Event] Horse Emblem Box, you have a chance to get a Tier 7 – 8 horse.
One more thing, after 14:00 (GMT+3) today, you’ll be able repurchase the Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min) that’s the pearl shop.
The purchase count for the Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min) will be reset. ♬
Get more out of your adventures with the 530% scroll.
* If you’re connected to the game during the reset, please reconnect the see the change.
- The rewards announced at the Heidel Ball: AT HOME live broadcast will be sent during the maintenance on June 3, 2020 (Wed).
- The rewards announced at the Heidel Ball: AT HOME live stream will be sent to Families that have logged in at least once between May 1, 2020 at 00:00 to May 30, 2020 (end of broadcast).
- The rewards enclosed in the mail can only be received until June 10, 2020 (Wed) before maintenance.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates and different binding settings. These items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound. Items that were sent or used as intended cannot be recovered
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- If your account is restricted for violating the Terms of Service, you may be disqualified and have any rewards/prizes withdrawn.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].