First, we want to thank everyone for the amazing support and engagement you’ve given us for the “Black Desert Supporters Round 4 Recruitment” event that was held from June 2, 2020 to June 8, 2020.
Reading our Adventurers’ goals and hopes was a truly moving experience, and thanks to the incredible amount of passion and enthusiasm, we were able to select our Supporters with a more in-depth mindset.
Now, let us introduce you to our newest guiding figures - the Black Desert Supporters!
■ What do Supporters do?
Help other Adventures through a variety of ways in-game and on the website by being a Guide.
Ex) Create guides for classes and life skills, help out new/returning Adventurers in-game, draw a Black Desert comic, etc.
■ What are the Supporter Activity benefits?
Benefits and Rewards
(All Selected Adventurers)
1. Title [SUPPORTER]
2. Bronze Package Coupon x5
3. [Event] Value Pack (30 Days) x1
4.“SUPPORTER” tag for the official website’s forum and comments.
(Up to 10 Supporters who showed high-level of activity)
1. Title [SUPPORTER]
2. 1,000 Pearl
* The [SUPPORTER] title will be sent to all selected Adventurers on June 10, 2020 (Wed). The [SUPPORTER] title for the Top Supporters will be sent during the maintenance on July 22, 2020 (Wed) after the end of the activity period.
* The [Event] Value Pack (30 Days) and Bronze Package Coupon x5 will be sent during the maintenance on July 22, 2020 (Wed) after the end of the activity period. However, if you have your Black Desert Supporter privileges revoked during the activity period, you will no longer be eligible to receive these rewards.
■ What are the additional benefits for the top Supporters?
- Up to 10 Top Supporters: 1,000 Pearls
- Up to 10 4th Round Top Supporters: “SUPPORTER” coloured Title (Permanent)
- Selection priority for the 5th round of Black Desert Supporter!
☞ Activity Details and Requirements
① Provide guidance to new/returning Adventurers on the in-game “Lunar Halo Inn” chat group or other various community platforms.
② Share your knowledge by writing posts on the official website’s forum.
③ Once the activity period is over, Adventurers selected as Black Desert Supporters will receive instructions on how to submit an “Activity Report” to the email that is associated with their Black Desert account.
- Via this “Activity Report”, you’ll need to write and submit your activity details for ① (guidance provided on the in-game “Lunar Halo Inn” chat group or other various community platforms) and ② (posts written on the official website’s forum). Additionally, this activity report will be used to determine and select the top Supporters as well.
- The Black Desert Support Activity Benefits will only be sent to Adventurers who have submitted the Activity Report (③). Adventurers who do not fulfill this requirement will be revoked of their Black Desert Supporter privileges.
※ Activity Report Submission Period: July 15 - July 20 (The Activity Report format will be provided via DM at a later date.)
- If you have your Black Desert Supporter privileges revoked, you may no longer be eligible to receive the benefits and rewards.
■ Selected Black Desert Supporters (Total 50)
Congratulations to the Adventurers selected as Black Desert Supporters. We look forward to your amazing work. (ง •̀_•́)ง
- The Supporter Title will be sent during the maintenance on June 10.
- The Supporter Activity benefits, [Event] Value Pack (30 Days) and Bronze Package x5 will be sent on July 22, while the additional Top Supporter rewards (1000 Pearl, “SUPPORTER” colored-title) will be sent during the maintenance on July 22, 2020.
- If any of the following cases take place during the supporter activity period: (activity is found to be insufficient, activity violates the Operational Policy, or failure to submit an activity report), then your Supporter Activity benefits may be withdrawn and you may no longer be eligible for any rewards.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in disqualification from the winner.
- You may be restricted if you inappropriately use the item(s) received from the event.
- Each event item may have different binding settings, and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances.
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket].