Worried you’re taking too long leveling up? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
For 2 weeks starting today, enjoy the Burning Hot Time in the Olvia and Season servers!
Event. Olvia & Season Servers Burning Hot Time!
- March 3, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – March 17, 2020 (Wed) before maintenance
Event Hot Time!
Combat EXP +200%
Skill EXP +30%
Combat EXP +400%
Skill EXP +40%
* This Hot Time event is only applicable to the Olvia and Season servers.
* The event Hot Time will only apply during the event period, and the original Hot Time will apply once the event ends.
Olvia Server? It’s special growth server that can only be accessed by new/returning Adventurers.
You must fulfill either of the following requirements to enjoy the Olvia server!
New: Adventurers who’ve logged in within 30 days (720 hours) after creating a secondary password
Returning: Adventurers who haven’t logged over 30 days (720 hours) of gameplay and marketplace activity (via BDO+ app/official website) and haven’t logged in recently for more than 30 days.
Season Server? A limited-time server that is only accessible for a specific period of time. There are exclusive gear that can only be obtained and equipped in the season servers. Plus, you can enjoy a variety of perks such as EXP buffs, Adventurer Support Kits, season-exclusive daily quests, and more!
- If you login before the start or end of this Hot Time event, the Hot Time UI will reflect the buff at the time of your login. The actual Hot Time that is applied will be according to the details on this event page, and you can check the applied Hot Time by re-logging into the game.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].