Sage, the Last Ancient, is here for his pre-creation!
Of course, pre-creation naturally means customizing your very own Sage, right? How about taking this chance to show off your Sage in the Beauty Album?
Event. Show Off Your Sage!
- March 17, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – March 24, March 31 2021 (Wed) before maintenance
① Log in to Black Desert and press the [+] button to create a new Sage character.
② After creating your Sage, select [Beauty Album] > [Take Photo] > [Take a Screenshot] > [Register in Gallery] > [Select Category] > [Save] to share your Sage customization.
Please note that if you complete your character creation without sharing your customization in the [Beauty Album], you will no longer be able to register your customization in the [Beauty Album]. So, make sure to share your customization before completing the character creation if you want to participate in the event!
- “Register in Gallery” must be selected in order to participate in the event.
- You can check out the customizations in the character creation screen or in the ESC > Beauty Album.
- Sage will be added to the Beauty Album on our official website at a later date. You’ll be automatically participated in the event when you register your Sage on the in-game Beauty Album.
All Participants (Participation Reward)
[Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days)
* You may not participate in this event multiple times. The participation reward can only be received once per Family.
* The event reward will be sent by in-game mail (B) during the maintenance on March 31, April 7 2021 (Wed).
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to all copyrights of secondary creations submitted for the event and may use it for advertising purposes indefinitely without constraints to region.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].