[GM EVENT] Catch the Thieving GMs who Stole the Golden Bell!
It’s an emergency! The GMs have stolen a ‘Golden Bell’ that was hidden away and then vanished.
We’ve looked everywhere and can’t find them… 😱
The valuable Golden Bell and the thieving GMs are nowhere to be found. Just thinking about the thieving GMs loitering around somewhere in the Black Desert world is making us mad!!
Adventurers, this is a call to action!
Please help us catch the thieving GMs that stole the Golden Bell!
■ Event Schedule
■ How to Participate
1. The thieving GMs will be hiding somewhere in the Serendia-2 server.
2. Pay attention to the in-game notices.
There will be in-game hints describing what the thieving GM is currently doing every 10 minutes.
3. Once you catch the thieving GM, request a private trade with them.
The first Adventurer to request private trade with the GM will win the 1st place prize!
※ Warning : The thieving GM’s appearance will be different from the GM’s usual appearance.
■ Event Rewards
※ Event Notices
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Pearl Abyss is not liable if you could not participate in the event due to personal network instability and will not provide any form of compensation.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- All event prizes will be sent during the scheduled maintenance on 3/27.
- Violating any of the Terms of Service will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- You may be disqualified if your in-game name is deemed inappropriate.
- Event prizes can only be received once per family and cannot be sent multiple times.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates.
- Each event item may have different binding settings, and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Customer Support].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].
|There isn't a next post to view.|