It’s the mutiny of the sea monsters!
During the event period, get 5 times the Sailing EXP for defeating sea monsters. ✦‿✦
Check out below for more details :)
Event. Mutiny of the Sea Monsters
-October 30, 2019 (Wed) after maintenance - November 13, 2019 (Wed) before maintenance
① Defeat the following sea monsters during the event period.
- Hungry Hekaru, Hungry Ocean Stalkers
- Young Candidum, Young Black Rust, Young Nineshark, Young Hekaru, Young Ocean Stalker
- Candidum, Black Rust, Nineshark, Hekaru, Ocean Stalker
- Goldmont Small Battleship, Goldmont Medium Battleship, Goldmont Large Battleship
② Receive 5x the normal Sailing EXP.
* The “Sailing EXP Hot Time” event buff will not be applied to Sailing EXP gained from defeating sea monsters.
* During this event period, you can acquire Sailing EXP by defeating Hungry Hekaru, Hungry Ocean Stalkers. However, you will no longer be able to acquire Sailing EXP by defeating these same monsters once the event period ends.
※ Event Notices
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- The “Mutiny of the Sea Monsters” event will be on all servers, including the Olvia and Arsha servers.
- The areas where the sea monsters spawn includes combat area, so please be careful with your Character and avoid death penalties. Losses as a result of normal game mechanics will not be compensated or recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].