Pre-release Gift from Guardian Arrives!
Just login and play during the event period for an avalanche of rewards such as Cron Stones and Valks’ Cry! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
Event 1. Pre-release Gift from Guardian Arrives!
- January 16, 2020 (Thu) at 00:00 ~ January 29, 2020 (Wed) at 23:59
① Play Black Desert during the event period.
② Obtain the following rewards through Challenge (Y) based on your total playtime.
Challenge Complete Reward
Awakened Saunil Siege Captain Summon Scroll x1
Cron Stone x3
Blessed Message Scroll (100 min) x1
Valks' Cry x2
Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) x1
TIPs for Awakened Saunil Siege Captain Summon
- Adventurers must be level 57 or higher to use the ‘Awakened Saunil Siege Captain Summon’.
- There is no penalty from dying to the summoned monster. We recommend forming a party with other Adventurers since this opponent is quite strong.
- As the summoned monster cannot be attacked during Node/Conquest War, we cannot recover/restore items lost due to this reason.
-For more details, please refer to the in-game item description.
Event 2. Customize your very own Guardian!
Customize your very own Guardian for a chance to get up 1000 pearls!
- January 15, 2020 (Wed) after maintenance ~ January 22, 2020 (Wed) before maintenance
① After logging into to Black Desert, select ‘Guardian’ in the character selection screen.
② Customize your very own Guardian!
③ Share your finished customization through the [Beauty Album] > [Take Photo] > [Take a Screenshot] button.
* Make sure to ‘Register in Gallery’ when sharing your customization in order for your event participation to be acknowledged.
* View customizations registered by you and others at the bottom of the character creation screen or in-game through the ESC > Beauty Album menu.
* Guardian will soon be added to the Official Website > Camping Ground > Beauty Album. Register your finished customization in the in-game Beauty Album for your event participation to be acknowledged.
[Event] Underwear Box
Special Prize (Up to 3 Winners)
* TIPS! *
- Share image(s) of your Guardian customization through your SNS (must be set to public), and leave a comment on your Guardian Beauty Album with the link of this SNS post to increase your chance of being selected as a winner!
- Winners for the special prize will be selected by an internal evaluation score in combination with the the total number of downloads in the Beauty Album.
Meet Guardian Today!
- January 15, 2020 (Wed) after maintenance ~ January 15, 2020 (Wed) before maintenance
① Complete Early Customization for Guardian right now!
② Receive the following rewards for completing Early Customization for Guardian.
Guardian Early Customization - 100% Guaranteed Rewards
[Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (15 7 Days) x1
Inventory +8 Expansion Coupon x1
[Event] Appearance Change Coupon (1 Time) x1
[Event] Trainer's Flute (7 Days) x1
[Event] Extra Combat EXP Scroll x10
Gold Bar 1,000G x1
* The Guardian Early Customization rewards will be sent to the inventory of your Guardian character during the maintenance on January 22, 2020 (Wed). If you have 2 or more Guardian characters in your Family, the rewards will be sent to the inventory of the Guardian character that was created first.
* The ‘Inventory +8 Expansion Coupon’ will be bound to the Guardian character that received the rewards, and cannot be transferred to a different character.
* If the Guardian character is deleted or scheduled to be deleted when the rewards are sent, then you will not receive the rewards.
* Early Customization rewards only be received once per family.
* There was an issue where certain rewards for the Meet Guardian Today! event page were different from the actual rewards.
* We've corrected the incorrect rewards, and will be holding a Golden Bell event on all servers for 1 hour as a token of apology.
- Time: January 22, 2020 at 18:00
- Details: 1-hour Golden Bell on All Servers
※ Event Notices
- Event Challenges can be completed once per Family every day.
- Event Challenges reset at midnight (00:00) and only accounts for your play time between 00:00 23:59 of that day.
- The calculation of your play time for event Challenges may be delayed if you either change servers, enter the character selection window, or customization.
- Participation rewards will be sent during the maintenance on February 5, 2020.
- If the event participant is not the creator of the customization, then said participant will be ineligible for being selected as a winner.
- Winners will be announced 2 weeks after the conclusion of the event period on the official website. Shared SNS posts must be publically viewable, and the post’s URL must be accessible at the time of the winners announcement.
- Pearl Abyss will be entitled to Secondary Copyrights of all screenshots and other works submitted for the event.
- Participation rewards will be sent to the inventory of your Guardian character. If the Guardian character is deleted or scheduled to be deleted when the rewards are sent, then you will not receive the rewards.
- If you have 2 or more Guardian characters in your Family, the rewards will be sent to the inventory of the Guardian character that was created first.
- While you may participate multiple times in this event, the rewards will only be sent once per Family.
- You will be disqualified if your post includes a Family name, Character name, Guild name, or any other content that is inappropriate.
- You will be disqualified if the name of the post creator differs from the in-game information or cannot be clearly identified in-game.
- If the participating post contains content (incites violence/inflammatory) that violates the Operational Policy, the post may be deleted and you may be restricted in accordance with the Operational Policy.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates and different binding settings. These items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].