Here are the updates made to Black Desert on March 10, 2022.
(Patch size: approx. 1.49 GB)
- Please note that the update for Steam may be larger than the size listed above.
※ Please read below for details.
Event 1. Gula's Special Steed Seal
- March 11, 2022 (Fri) 00:00 - March 24, 2022 (Thu) 23:59
Event 2. Gentle Spring Breeze
- March 10, 2022 (Thu) after maintenance - March 23, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 3. Battle in the Red Battlefield
- March 10, 2022 (Thu) after maintenance - March 23, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 4. The New Package “Eternal Winter Edition” is Here!
- March 10, 2022 (Thu) after maintenance – April 6, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
NEW & IMPROVEMENTS
● Changed any summons to be immediately unsummoned upon equipping a Hunting Matchlock or a Sniper Rifle.
● Prime: Evasive Explosion Shot - Fixed the issue where Invincible would be applied on cooldown in certain situations.
● Succession: Dark Backstep - Fixed the issue where the Movement Speed was slower than when using a normal version of Dark Backstep.
● Succession: Dark Backstep - Increased the distance traveled.
● Prime: Dark Flame - Fixed the issue where you could only combo into Ultimate: Dark Flame by pressing RMB.
● Prime: Midnight Stinger - Fixed the issue where the Shards of Darkness effect wouldn't refresh when performing attacks by pressing RMB.
● Fixed the issue where the amulet wouldn't be displayed during the idle animation in the Pearl Shop (F3).
● Full Moon Wall - Fixed the issue where an unnatural text would be displayed on the description.
● Core: Tidal Burst - Changed to recover 2 Martial Spirit Shards now instead of one on hits.
● Tidal Burst IV - Changed the skill's description to match the actual effects.
● Outta My Way! - Fixed the issue where the visual effects would remain the same when your Shai wears the Twinkle Star outfit.
- Therefore, the text for the 2-set effects displayed on the item description of Blackstar defense gear was changed to match the adjusted stats.
|Monster Damage Reduction +5||Monster Damage Reduction +10|
● Changed the names and icons of Suppressed Boss Gear items and [Oasis] Ramones's gear items as follows:
|Suppressed Boss Gear
(e.g. Dim Tree Spirit's Armor)
|[Oasis] Ramones's Gear
(e.g. Ramones's Armor)
MOUNT● Changed the Ship License: Epheria Cog to be registerable at the Outpost Supply Port.
NPC, BACKGROUND, SOUND● Cherry blossoms have fully bloomed in time for spring in the world of Black Desert.
In addition to the improved "guild ping" feature, we are working on a "guild marker" feature for guilds that allows you to mark locations on the World Map. We hope this ""guild marker"" feature can be used in a variety of ways including marking enemies' nodes and defense points, designating attack routes for allies, and more.
▲ This is a development draft of the "guild marker" feature.
We are planning to apply the "guild marker" feature so that you can see it clearly on the World Map as well as the gameplay screen like the "guild ping" feature.
We will make our best efforts to ensure guild members can enjoy strategically coordinated guild combat together.
- Pressing Alt + ` or holding ` will display the Ring Menu. You can select Attack, Moving, Command, Warning pings from the menu.
- You can use the ping selected by pressing `.
- If you don't designate the type of ping from the Ring Menu, it will be displayed the same.
● Added so that you can use the hotkeys to set the added types of pings from the added ping feature (Alt + `) from Settings -> Interface Settings -> Misc. Hotkeys.
- Select Attack Ping
- Select Moving Ping
- Select Command Ping
- Select Warning Ping
- In addition to the "Auto Arrange" feature, you can now arrange items by item grade, enhanced level, LT, VT, and gear slot.
- Improved Auto Arrange so that you can arrange your inventory in "Ascending" and "Descending" order.
● Changed the color of the War Hero Ranking UI and added medals to be displayed according to ranking (1st, 2nd, 3rd).
● Changed the information window displayed when equipping an item a season character cannot equip to be displayed on a different part of the screen.
- Before: Displayed depending on the location of your mouse cursor
- After: Displayed in the upper center of the screen
● Added the text, "There are no summoned pets." that'll be displayed when using pet feed items via Feed Pet without taking out any pets.
● Changed the design of the "Mount Inventory" button on your Storage to a checkered pattern.
● Added the junk loot obtainable in the following monster zones that you can see from the Item Drop UI to be displayed.
- Polly's Forest: Mushroom Hypha
- Loopy Tree Forest: Fadus Armor Fragment
PEARL SHOP● Added the "Fashion Album" feature.
- The Fashion Album is a feature that allows you to easily check out other Adventurers' uploaded outfit customizations from the Pearl Shop.
- After selecting Apparel from the Pearl Shop, you can check out the Fashion Album registered for the selected outfit by pressing the Fashion Album button.
- Select an outfit in the Pearl Shop and press "See More" to check out other characters wearing that outfit from the Fashion Album.
- You can register a Fashion Album by pressing + on the Fashion Album from the Pearl Shop. You can also upload via Photo Gallery on the official website.
- Changed the location and icon for the Purchase button, due to the addition of the Fashion Album feature.
※ You cannot change images that you already uploaded.
WEB● Improved the area of the UI where you can select classes on the Beauty Album.
● Improved so that you can use the keyboard to adjust the camera angle from the Take Photo screen on the Beauty Album and Photo Gallery.
● Removed the previous Skill Combo Guide videos and replaced them with the new Skill Combo Guide videos.
● Renewed the main page of the official website.
Translation● Changed the following terms in Turkish:
- Makthanan to Markthanan.
CHANGES & FIXES● Fixed the issue where parts of your outfit would appear abnormal when equipping the [Nova] Imperium Armor.
● Fixed the unnatural appearance of the background in the following areas:
- Hoom Highland, Olun's Valley, Gervish Mountains, Calpheon City, Tuir River
● Fixed certain NPCs in Dreaming Oasis that moved to abnormal locations.
● Fixed the issue in certain areas of Red Battlefield: Valencia City where damage and hits were being applied abnormally.
● Fixed the issue where certain knowledge names displayed at the top of the screen on the Knowledge UI did not match the name of knowledge.
● Fixed the issue where the numbers on the 3 Months graph displayed when selling items in your Central Market Warehouse were different from the graph.
● Fixed the issue where the descriptions for the items in your Storage would appear abnormal when using the Sell Items function from your Storage.
● Fixed the issue where the icons for certain classes wouldn't be displayed on the Adventurer's Board (F2).
● Fixed the issue where the visual spark effect displayed on recently purchased items in your Warehouse would appear on an improper area of the screen in certain situations.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't place furniture on the floor properly in your residence in Balenos 3-2, Loggia Farm.
Recent Major Updates
To help newer or returning Adventurers keep up with the latest updates, we’ve compiled a list of some of our recent major updates.
♣ For Progression-focused Adventurers:
Want to earn rewards while learning about the world of Black Desert?
Explore the vast world of Black Desert one step at a time with the Progression Pass!
Equipment for new Adventurers that will help you on your journey!
No more tedious prep for enhancements!
You can now use Black Stones to directly increase enhancement chance.
Complete the “Old Moon Guild’s New Deal” questline to earn Boss gear with the HIGHEST level of enhancement: PEN (V)!
Obtain an accessory with the HIGHEST level of enhancement through a questline that you can complete once per Family!
★ For Combat-focused Adventurers:
A new battlefield was added to Red Battlefield PvP content.
Junk loot of monster zones in the Valencia region have been revamped to be more profitable!
New sub-materials for Ornette’s and Odore’s Spirit Essence have been added to the game
Boost your progression with increased Caphras Stone drop rates in various monster zones!
Hadum spreads her dark influence into Serendia. Fight the fearsome and powerful monsters of Serendia’s Elvia Relam!
♥ For Amusement-seeking Adventurers:
|New Minigame Yar!
A new card game that anyone can enjoy has been added! Play against NPCs and other Adventurers in the new minigame, Yar!
[Update] [Hotfix] March 16, 2022 (Wed) Update Details 2022-03-16
[Update] March 16, 2022 (Wed) Update Details Fwuzzy Alpaca & Pila Fe Scroll Update 2022-03-16
[Update] March 2, 2022 (Wed) Update Details Artifacts and Lightstones Update / Last Edited: 2022/03/18 07:00 (GMT +3) 2022-03-02
[Update] February 23, 2022 (Wed) Update Details Last Edited: 2022/03/07 12:54 (GMT +3) 2022-02-23